Smooth and soft… Our Micro-Modal boxers are made by Modal from Lenzing. Lenzing has existed since 1938 as a company who makes fibres out of a vision to protect the earth and the people living on it. Besides it’s also an idea of discovering new effective alternatives to already existing fibres. By finding these new alternatives they makes it easier for companies in the fashion industry to minimize their environmental footprint. The fibres are extracted from beech trees growing in a closed loop system which makes it a lot more environmental friendly. Lenzing are able to extract about 75% cellulose fibres from their own beech trees, while the remaining 25% comes from reliable nearby sources which complies to the sustainable values that Lenzing stands for. Today Lenzing is considered one of the most sought-after suppliers in high-quality fibres. Lenzing is the developer of Tencel, Modal, Micromodal, Lyocell and Veocel. 94% Micromodal / 6% Elasthane.